I have totally missed saying something I am thankful for every day on Facebook, so I will say all thirty things here, now, buckle up:
1. I am thankful that I know a Gracious and Loving God that forgives my transgressions. I pray daily that I am able to forgive others.
2. I am thankful that I have the children that I have, I have seen other peoples and it’s not pleasant, so to my children, thank you for being simply amazing.
3. I am thankful that I have the friends that I do, I don’t know what I ever did to deserve any of you, but I am thankful you remain my friend.
4. I am thankful for my love of animals, I believe a love of our furry and feathered friends show real humanity.
5. I am thankful that I live in the middle of the country and am not on a coast that is hit by tsunamis, hurricanes, earthquakes and torrential storms.
6. I am thankful to live in a country that when those things do happen, all states send help to the people that were hard hit. We are a caring country that comes together no matter what our political believes to help our fellow man.
7. I am thankful to our men and women who serve in the military, you are simply the best of the best, you are the definition of who we are.
8. I am thankful for my job, major telecommunications corporation you literally saved my family from poverty. I will be forever grateful for the opportunities you have given me.
9. I am thankful for technology, as much as we all lament how it is isolating us, I do believe with the current natural disaster we can see how fantastically helpful it has been in keeping us all in the loop with opportunities to help.
10. I am thankful for a new beginning every morning.
11. I am thankful for Starbucks, you feed my addiction, you are always there for me, and I love you.
12. I am thankful I have a roof over my head.
13. I am thankful I have a car to drive
14. I am thankful I can afford whatever I want to eat, I have choices
15. I am thankful for my health, I am the healthiest person alive, and I am thankful for my farm girl background that has, I believe, given me my fortitude.
16. I am thankful for freedom of speech.
17. I am thankful for all of the recent opportunities I have had to walk out of my comfort zone and do something differently.
18. I am thankful for boots, seriously, what would my life be without my kickin’ boots? Dull, so very dull.
19. I am thankful for freedom of speech.
20. I am thankful for books, that all of our technology has not wiped out ink to paper. There is nothing more relaxing for me than to hold a book and read it. I love the feel of the book, the weight, the smell, everything about books.
21. I am thankful the Irishman is getting healthier. It has been a long, hard road to health for him and I am thankful he is in a good stretch right now.
22. I am thankful for angieworld, it gives me a platform to spout whatever I want, no one has to read it, however, it is incredibly cathartic for me.
23. I am thankful for Dean Cain. That’s all.
Ok, I can’t do 30, 23 is my limit, I hope everyone has a great day, it’s my Friday and tomorrow I am in studio with Shanon J recording our show which airs Saturday evenings.